Microsites, online games & general interactive websites and features.
Currently being updated – 8 Case Studies listed here.Â
To view a case study, click on ‘Source’
Online Interactive – general
- Polo – Customize your Ride. With highly detailed vehicle sequences, an elaborate 3D-Visualizer, interactive 360Â° views, photo-realistic video, wallpapers and screensavers. Source: Tribal DDB Hamburg.
- Nikon – Coolpix S70. By simply adding a bookmark to your browserâ€™s toolbar, you can browse online photo galleries on Web sites like Facebook or Flickr. Source: MRM Worldwide
- Mountain Dew (drink). Interactive website promotion for the Mountain Dew game. Participants earn points by watching videos and recruiting friends through custom made banners, emails, or social tagging. These points can then be spent toward several draws or dedicated towards a single prize to increase the odds of winning. Source: Tribal DDB Dallas
- IBM. In association with with IBM, the FT produced a richly interactive digital publishing product entitled The Business of Sport: Tennis. Source: FT Advertising.
- IBM. Engaging FT.com microsite boosts awareness for IBM.Â Source: FT
- Philips. Interactive online site, demonstrating features of Philops Cinema. Source: Tribal DDB
- PCNA. Consumers must complete interactions, watch videos, or attract new promotional registrants before sweepstakes points were rewarded. A variety of engaging games or interactions were build out to provide a range of activities and further drive repeat visits. Source: Tribal DDB Dallas
- McDonald’s “Do the Dip”. Point their card at their web cam, and a virtual McNugget will be there for you to challenge three different mini-games. Source: Tribal DDB Hong Kong
Last updated: January 2013