Currently being updated – 8Â case studies listed here.
To view a case study, click on ‘Source’.
- Digg - 365.Â A convenient and stylish repository for all five years of Diggâ€™s most popular stories in one place. Source: The Barbarian Group
- World Vision (charity). Website redesign with the core content of the site being re-purposed into a number of identified user-journeys, and more. Source: Panlogic.
- Breast Cancer Care. Intranet. Source: Panlogic
- The PLDT-Smart Foundation – A Youthful Voice. The website gave the usually timid Filipinos a venue to express their nationalistic spirit with a statement that begins with â€śI, myselfâ€ť. Source: Triball DDB Manilla
- Wass (online gaming). Focusing on creating easy sign-up, logo, and more. Source: Soula.
- Corner House (leisure complex). Designed and developed a touch screen programme, installed the kiosk in The Cornerhouse and made improvements to the website and customer database. Source: HMA
- Taubman – Shopping Centers. A mall website should be like that little black dress: Fashionable, yet very functional. Source: Colle + McVoy
- Razem – Spreading Solidarity. A website provided a hub for all anniversary news, projects, ideas, debates and competitions. Source: Tribal DDB Warsaw
Last updated January 2013
* For more online marketing case studiesÂ (Search / SEO,Â Â online interactive, social media, branding, and more) –>Â top right of website.